Connecting to sport over the summer break!
The AAA Play team will be taking a short break from Thursday 22 December to Wednesday 5 January and the office will re open on Thursday 6 January.
However that doesn’t mean you to can’t get involved in a new sport during this time. If you are looking for something to get you active this summer, please go to the AAA Summer Series Calendar for a what is on guide in and around Melbourne for inclusive sports.
To access this calendar please Click here
If you are looking for specific program information please go to the AAA Play website and follow these simple steps:
- Click on the Find An Activity icon
- Chose a sport or recreation program you are interested in by scrolling down on the select an activity drop down menu
- Type in your postcode and how far you are willing to travel
- Press search to find a list of programs available in your area
- The program page will give you the details of that particular program, including location, website and contact details
(Important: If you can’t find the information you are looking for, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you upon our return)
The Access for All Abilities Play website has over 400 programs for people of all abilities so please take the time to search through the variety of options available.
As previously mentioned, if you don’t find what you are looking please send us an email or leave us a voice message on the details below and we will get back to you promptly upon our return.
Phone: 1800 222 842
Have a wonderful summer break and looking forwards to seeing you for a healthy and active 2017!